Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Motivation

Motivation friggin sucks. 


I am lazy as hell. I am very content sitting in front of my PC all day playing video games. Unless I have work to do, I'd rather do absolutely nothing.

This causes problems in my wanting to you know, be active.

Once I'm in a kick on being healthy and whatnot, it takes a lot for me to stop. But to get there takes a good 3 weeks to a month until I feel invincible. 

Anyone out there feel the same? I know I can't be alone. I mean, even just doing some ab work takes a lot for me. Why is this? I really think it's just because of my spoiledness with dancing all my life, never having to work out to stay slim. But I need to stop making excuses and just get off of my lazy ass.

How do you stay motivated? Please share so that I could for once actually stick to my plans.


kthanksbai.

toodles


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I try to make it as fun and appealing as possible lol. I take a lot of classes during the week (Step classes are my newest obsession. Its so challenging for me that it keeps me interested.), and then hikes and playing at the beach on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete