Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No Makeup Challenge!




So on Saturday, I believe, my boyfriend Mike and I were discussing my incredibly low self-confidence and said "You're so beautiful yet you don't see that in yourself. I bet you can't go one week without wearing any makeup at all." To which I said "Is that a challenge?" Thus, this week.

As of yesterday, including today, I have not worn any makeup at all! And...it is a bit terrifying because although I do love makeup for its artistry and it's just a geeky girly thing I'm into, I must admit I do hide behind it because I do not find myself very attractive without it. Therefore, that is the ultimate goal after this week. To feel confident in my own natural self.

I challenge you out there to try to do the same! Let me know in the comments below what you think and check out my vlog to hear more of my thoughts, among other things. :)

Bye lovelies!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment